Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Program 2011

In November Brianna had her first ever Thanksgiving Program at school! She was totally edible she was so cute. I designated Stephen to take pictures while I recorded the whole play on our camcorder. The lighting in the room wasn't great so even though he did an awesome job at taking pictures, they are hard to see. If you are really interested in seeing a spectacularly cute 2-year old, you can click on the individual pictures to see them better.

Stephen has promised to teach me how to upload the video onto my computer from the camcorder. I cannot believe after three years with the camcorder I still don't know how to do that. And also, I'm not sure they're still even called camcorder. That sounds very '90's.

Fortunately, Dad did take some videos and has already posted them. But the recording I have is the entire 9-minute program, and boy is it cute!!!!

Anyway, here are the pictures!

Link









No comments: