Monday, October 2, 2017

A Woman Overwhelmed (Review)




This review is for the book "A Woman Overwhelmed" by Hayley DiMarco. I loved this book! I loved her style of writing. This book felt like we were sitting in my living room sharing a cup of coffee and just talking and commiserating, and encouraging one another. I felt like Hayley was reading my mind, especially on such topics as creating our own laws (telling myself what I need to do, not what I actually have to do), or not asking people for help, but rather, making a lot of noise in their general direction until they volunteer to help me. Hayley had me cracking up, nodding my head, and taking a hard look at myself! Great read, and I highly recommend it for all women!

Thank you to Litfuse Publicity for a copy of the book.

No comments: