Sunday, November 18, 2007

Slow day, tough crowd.

Don't have much to say today, not a lot has been going on. But I would like to add in my two cents worth on the Thanksgiving countdown. I am thankful for music and books, for without either of these things I'd have a lot more free time!! But seriously, music and books have been incredible inspirations to me. Music is a way of releasing energy, getting me pumped up, letting out my emotions, worshipping God, becoming closer with family (gathered around the piano singing together is one of my all-time favorite memories I have with my dad and at Christmas, Stephen's family.) Reading helps me get away from stresses, enter a whole other world, learn new words, make me think of things I'd never realize otherwise, and much more.

In honor of my thankfulness for music, I'm putting up the link to this video on the Evolution of Dance. This is the best video EVER. I know every song but one, so I guess that's why I love it so much. Rock on, Jud Laipply!!!

Evolution Of Dance

No comments: