Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving twodoubleohseven

I'm thankful that our house didn't burn down yesterday. We found out that our air conditioning wasn't working yesterday (yes, we still have our air on), and when Stephen went to look at the electrical box thingy, there was a big burn mark and there was definitely something wrong. Him and Corky fiddled with it, and eventually it started working again. Then we had professionals come out today and really fix it. But I'm thankful that we, our visitors, and our belongings were safe during the period that we didn't know about the electrical problem.

Yesterday was such a typical Thanksgiving, and I absolutely loved it!!! This is what makes Thanksgiving Thanksgiving:
1. FOOTBALL.

2. FOOD. LOTS AND LOTS OF FOOD.

3. INDIANS AND PILGRIMS.

4. MOM GETTING THE BIGGER END OF THE WISHBONE (AS ALWAYS).

5. ALL-NIGHTERS OF GAMES!

I am so thankful for so many things! And now I am about to go whup some butt at our most fun game, Hear Me Out. And then, off to rest. Big day tomorrow with going out early to yard sales with Josh, lunch with Stephen's and my family, and the big fight tomorrow night. I'm so excited!

No comments: