Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Wreath Craft

We have been spending lots of time doing fun Christmas stuff, and a lot of it is top-secret and not on my blog because we've been crafting Christmas gifts this year. Nothing fancy, mind you, but still surprises! This ornament, though, is going on our tree, so I get to share it with you. For all you non-crafters out there, unite with me!

I found this cute craft on Wildflower Ramblings (I love that blog!) for a Christmas button wreath ornament. My kids love foam, glue, and random craft accessories so I thought this would be perfect. I couldn't find my jar of buttons, and I didn't have the jingle bells, so we improvised.




We had these foam stickers, so my daughter put "KING" on her wreath and my son put "PEACE" on his. Then they colored them and glued jewels on as well. Stick a hook in them and they're done!

I'm living proof that you don't have to be crafty to have fun with your kids. For the amount of time they spend doing crafts like these, I am always in love with the lack of arguing that happens. Turn on your Christmas music and get in your zone for a while!

No comments: