Sunday, January 5, 2014

The God Puzzle Review

I love this book that I was able to review. It is called "The God Puzzle: How the Bible Fits Together to Reveal God as Your Greatest Treasure" by Valerie Ackermann. It is a workbook for kids ages 7-12, so a little too old for my kids, but they still enjoyed looking through it with me.

The workbook is filled with scripture, puzzles, fun facts, and sections for kids to fill out on their own. Lessons include characteristics of God, teachings on the prophets, what is worship, how to study the Bible, and tons of other areas that kids this age really can learn to build that strong foundation. It is a great workbook to go over with your child. It will bring up great conversations. I highly recommend this book for parents with children in this age group. I recommend getting one per child so you can all do them together but they can write in personal things as well.

Thank you to Higher Life Publishing and Litfuse Publicity for the opportunity to honestly review the book in exchange for a copy.

No comments: