Thursday, May 29, 2014

How Do Dinosaurs Say I'm Mad? (Review)



If a book cover shows a dinosaur you can pretty much guarantee my kids are going to grab it off the shelf. How Do Dinosaurs Say I'm Mad? is part of a dinosaurs "series" by Jane Yolen and Mark Teague. We've read several of these books over the years.

I particularly like this one because the dinosaurs get sort of over-the-top mad. When they are told to clean up they throw huge tantrums and are very rude. It was so silly that my kids were giggling but it was also a little nervously, like they can see themselves in these situations a bit! The books also outline several dinosaurs with their names written in small print in the illustrations.

I'm a big fan of these books and this one is no different. I like the story a lot and so do my kids.

No comments: