Friday, July 28, 2017

Welcome to College (Review)



This review is for the book "Welcome to College" by Jonathan Morrow. This book was absolutely one of the most well-written, most useful books I have ever read. I only wish I had read this book ten years ago when I was entering college!

This book is long, but it is so worth the read. As you enter college, you are introduced to a swarm of other people, other religions, other cultures, other ideas... and many of them will involve people who you respect, people who are smarter than you, and people who are older than you, as well as people who are more confident in their beliefs than you! This book is awesome for affirming your faith and why you believe what you believe, so that YOU can have that confidence. It covers everything from mourning to studying, to staying healthy, to the "big" questions about God (Do all roads lead to God? Did Jesus really rise from the dead?)

I sincerely wish that all teens would get a copy of this book upon high school graduation. I highly recommend it.

Thank you to Litfuse Publicity for a copy of the book.

No comments: