Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Answering the Toughest Questions About God and the Bible (Review)



This review is for the book "Answering the Toughest Questions about God and the Bible" by Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz. I think the title is pretty self-explanatory because that is the goal of this book. There are awesome questions covered in this book, each taking up a chapter. Questions about the trinity, why the Bible is hard to understand, and the differences between God and Jesus. Each chapter is chock-full of interesting information and answers to these questions, with lots of questions for the reader to use to self-reflect. A lot of great scripture is used to help find the answers.

One con of this book - it didn't really seem that unique to me. I feel like I could throw a rock in a Christian bookstore and find several books like this. But I will say this book was very interesting and an engaging, easy-to-read format.

Thank you to Bethany House for a copy of the book.

No comments: