Thursday, January 5, 2012

Local Business: Toy Store

I like to talk about local businesses if I am really impressed with them (some I have spoken about in the past are Classy Paci Boutique, Spirit in the Sky Massage, and local farmers). Before Christmas we attended a birthday party for a 4-year old friend of ours. This girl has everything and I knew that the usual just wouldn't cut it for her. I wanted to get her something original that I didn't have to worry about whether or not she already had it.

I walked into The Little Toy Shop in Southern Pines and I felt transported. I seriously want one of everything in this store! They had gizmos and toys and games that you just can't find at Walmart or any other generic stores. And even better? I love supporting a local business. :)

The place was absolutely overrun with customers - you can tell this is a popular business. But the man behind the counter was patient and even personally wrapped several presents. I was extremely impressed with the quality of the products, the uniqueness of the products, and the owners.

I highly recommend that you check out this store. I can't believe I have never walked in this store before.

The Little Toy Shop
230 SW Broad Street
Southern Pines, 28387
(910) 692-2522

No comments: