Thursday, September 19, 2013

Family Trip to Georgia

We were able to take a family trip to Georgia over Labor Day. Here are the highlights!

We celebrated Lauren AND Kaleb's birthdays which were in August:








Trip to the Georgia Aquarium:









































































































































If you have 3 minutes and 48 seconds, I highly recommend you watch this video. There is no visual stimulation, but the audio will more than make up for that, I promise. Brianna made up songs all the way to Georgia and I was able to capture part of one. I couldn't video her though or she would have stopped. This is hilarious. I can't wait to have her listen to this in ten years!



Baseball: 25 seconds



Baseball: 40 seconds

No comments: