Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Experiencing God Through His Names (Review)

This review is for the book "Experiencing God Through His Names" by Sheryl Giesbrechet. I have always been interested in the names of God and where they are found in the Bible. I was really looking forward to reading this book and being able to study the names of God. I liked the layout of this book a lot. Each chapter focuses on one name of God that is found in scripture. Giesbrecht talks about something in real life that applies to the name, and she shows scripture throughout the Bible where the name is found and used when referring to God. This book is really easy to read and I suggest reading it with a notebook beside you. I took a lot of notes because this is stuff I do not want to forget. Giesbrecht also includes a prayer at the end of each chapter that you could pray after you let the words of the chapter resonate with you. I really enjoyed this book and definitely recommend it.

Thank you to Litfuse Publicity for a copy of the book.

No comments: