Sunday, March 5, 2017

Treasures in Dark Places (Review)



This review is for the book "Treasures in Dark Places" by Leanna Cinquanta. In this book, Leanna describes in great detail the experiences of being a missionary. I really love stories like this, but for some reason, this book was really hard for me to read. In that, I mean that it was hard for me to follow. I didn't feel like it was written in a manner that flowed smoothly. I think the story itself is beautiful, but the book to me felt too wordy and flowery, which took away from my enjoyment of reading the story. There is no doubt in my mind that what Leanna is doing is amazing and wonderful work, and I love that she is able to share her story so that more people know about the inner workings of being a missionary in India.

Thank you to Cross Focused Reviews for a copy of the book.

No comments: