Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm Back!

Boy, you guys are in trouble now. A few weeks ago the cable on my camera started acting up (someone had been chewing on it an awful lot... not naming any names.) and it got to the point where it was taking several minutes to upload one picture because I had to hold the cable perfectly still during the whole process. That's why I'm so behind on my recipe and frugal blogs too. The problem is, I quickly ran out of room on my camera for pictures so every couple of days I would painstakingly download one or two pictures to make room for more. Now I have all these pictures on my camera ready for download. That's why you're in trouble. I'll try not to do so many at once that you go blind.

Who needs a broom when you have a husband and baby?









Future Rollercoaster Lover:



Seriously... is there something on my face?


Watch out... lots more picture/video posts in the works to clear out my camera!

No comments: