Monday, February 25, 2013

Say It Ain't So

No... no... say it ain't so! Someone please tell me I don't have pictures from LAST JULY that I am just now posting. This is insanity.

This picture is one of Hunter's creations. Are you surprised? Stephen was out of town when this happened (fortunately!!) and I just thought it was classic Hunter. I don't know what made me think to check on this little door inside our dishwasher, but it turns out there is a hole on the outside of the dishwasher (that is supposed to be there) and crayons fit perfectly in this hole, and drop down into this container inside the dishwasher. I had to remove the cover to find these crayons. Who knows how many cycles they had been through! Ah, clean, fresh crayons!


 Bri and one of her best buddies, Adrianna, from church


 Hunter and Kaleb playing in church nursery:



Angel Tree party back in October!


Play date with the Radneys!! I think this is from October??



Take a break to check the mail!








1 comment:

Sally said...

I need to get back down there for another playdate! Thanks for sharing the pictures!