Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Greater Review

I was very excited to review Steven Furtick's book Greater for a few reasons. I had a friend who attended his church in Charlotte for quite a while, and she raved about him. Then I heard him speak in Charlotte last year and I loved him. Then I started seeing all these comments on Facebook when the book first came out. Awesome quotes and people obviously highlighting like crazy in their books and on their Kindles. So I am really happy that I was able to receive a copy to read.

I love Furtick's writing. It is easy to read and down to earth. He is honest and open and you can relate to him. And while he is being honest and open, he is making you want to become a better person. This is the first book I have read by Furtick but I would love to read some of his other books. I believe many Christians are wasting their lives. Maybe we don't know what to do. Maybe we don't feel like doing anything. But I do believe we are capable of doing greater things for our families, our churches, and for the cause of Christ.

I highly recommend this book.

Thank you to Waterbrook Multonah for the opportunity to honestly review this book in exchange for a copy of the book.

No comments: