Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sorry for this post

Not a real post, but I kind of feel like I should do this pregnancy survey again since I've lasted this long...

How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 26 (gained, obviously)
Maternity clothes? I have one pair of black maternity pants that I do wear to work. Other than that I have one or two maternity shirts that I love and wear, but that's it.
Stretch marks? nope. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting any at this point!
Sleep: Not as good as when I wasn't pregnant, but definitely not the normal awful sleep that most pregnant women have. My problem is mainly waking up having to pee or having some hip pain and flipping over, neither of which really makes me lose that much sleep.
Best moment this week: Feeling more contractions, even though I know they aren't real
Food cravings: still nothing
Gender: girl!
Labor Signs: some contractions, dilation and effacement but still no visits to the hospital!
Belly Button in or out? still in for now (I'm guessing it'll stay in :))
Wedding rings on or off? on still
What I miss: playing rowdy games, having people not pay attention to me so much, laying flat on my back for more than 30 minutes without becoming breathless
What I am looking forward to: meeting our baby girl!!
Weekly Wisdom: Invest in a massager of some type (or borrow one).
Milestones: 6 days from estimated delivery date!!

No comments: