Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rolling Over

Brianna just rolled over for the first time. How depressing is it that she did it at work?

It was a total accident. In fact, I didn't even see it. Stephen called me to see if I wanted him to pick her up on his way home from work. I happened to glance down on the floor, where she was laying, to see that she was on her stomach. I had put her on her back. I was like, "Oh my gosh! Brianna just rolled over!!" But I knew it had to be an accident because I don't think she's strong enough to really do it. I'm sure she just gathered up her momentum and plopped over. After I got off the phone with him, I went into Kathee's office to tell her she had just rolled over. When we came back to Brianna, she was back on her back again! So I missed the roll-back-over maneuver too.

Anyway, now she's spent the last ten minutes gathering up her legs and "oof-ing" on her side. I think she's trying to figure out how she rolled the first time. Hopefully this means within a couple of weeks she'll really be doing it!

No comments: