Friday, August 14, 2009

Round Two

I was able to do round two of triple coupons yesterday, thanks to Stephen babysitting Brianna. I didn't want to take her with me because I wasn't sure she would feel up to it. She really wasn't very fussy yesterday, stilled played with us a lot, but did seem to be a little warm. I don't think she had a fever, but I think she was only operating about 95%. She slept 9 hours again last night, for the first time in two or three days. She is in a really good mood this morning. Anyway, here is my list for day two of triple coupons!

Scotch bubble mailers - Regular price $0.79. I paid nothing.
Fruit by the Foot - Regular price $2.89. I paid $1.70.
Gushers - Regular price $2.89. I paid $1.70.
Fruit snacks - Regular price $2.89. I paid $0.50.
Hormel Compleat meal - Regular price $2.69. I paid $0.44.
Wishbone salad dressing spritzers - Regular price $2.75. I paid nothing.
Weber seasonings - Regular price $2.49. I paid nothing.
Hungry Jack syrup - Regular price $3.99. I paid $1.75.
Garlic salt - Regular price $1.99. I paid nothing.
Uncle Ben's wild rice - Regular price $2.25. I paid nothing.
Cranberry Apple juice - Regular price $2.95. I paid $1.00.
Pillsbury Grands biscuits - Regular price $2.95. I paid $0.50.
Toaster strudels - Regular price $2.95. I paid $1.70.
Pillsbury Savorings - Regular price $4.49. I paid $0.75.
Red Baron pizza singles - Regular price $4.39. I paid $1.25.

I spent $13 and saved $43. Another great day!! I think I will try to go back at least one more time, as the store was out of a lot of things I would have gotten. If anyone else is going, I'd love to hear your savings!!

No comments: