Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A lazy blog

From Jenn's blog:

Outside my window...I can see the neighbor's kids running on the golf course after the golfers finish the hole.
I am thinking…how grateful I am for a husband who babysits while I work, and boxes of baby items still being given to me.
I am thankful for…mom instilling in me the art of being frugal.
From the kitchen…I just fried squash and okra while snacking on homemade chocolate chip cookies and Smores balls. Not the healthiest meal ever!
I am wearing…a cute glittery top and my skinny jeans! Hooray!
I am creating…a new post for my recipe blog about the Smores balls I made tonight.
I am going…to have to finish my lesson before church tomorrow night!
I am reading…"If You're Going to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat" by John Ortberg.
I am praying…that the H1N1 doesn't spread any further on Ft. Bragg.
I am hearing…Stephen showing Brianna how to play Batman on the PS3.
Around the house…I'm just trying to keep the dust less than an inch thick.
One of my favorite things…coming home from church on Sundays, eating lunch with Stephen and Brianna, and playing a rowdy board game even though I usually lose.
A few plans for the rest of the week…eating lunch with mom, celebrating mine and Stephen's 4 year anniversary, going to the beach for our first vacation in several months, a Calabash date with a favorite family.

No comments: