Thursday, February 11, 2010

Coupon Crazy

On Saturday I'm back to working my regular 12-hour shift at Friend To Friend. Do you think 12 hours will be long enough to get through these?

And these?


Okay, maybe I have gone a bit coupon crazy. But just think - I'll be getting paid for clipping coupons. That's every frugal person's dream! :)

Don't worry, Leila and Jennifer are coming in to town, so Stephen won't have to watch Brianna all by his lonesome. It's not that I don't think he could do it - I know he can - but I also know he still asks me where her food is... where the Tupperware goes... what she should eat... can I hold her while he changes her diaper. These things come without thinking to me because I do it day in and day out. So I have to remember to cut him some slack. I made a meal schedule for her. I'll be gone from about 6am to 8pm, and he has never kept her by himself since she has been eating solids. I not only put how to feed her (formula for breakfast, food for snack, formula for lunch, water after solids, etc.) but ideas for meals. See, I am trying to make this as simple as possible!!

But I am looking forward to returning to FTF. I do pray for NO craziness! Hopefully I will have a chance to chat with some interesting ladies, read some and clip some coupons, maybe even write an article or two. It will be nice to have some alone time... I think. Ask me on Sunday.


Ken Loyd said...

Glad you'll get to be back at FTF. They'll love having you. And BTW, those coupons look suspiciously like our living room carpet (sometimes). : )

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm sure!!