Thursday, February 11, 2010

Coupon Crazy

On Saturday I'm back to working my regular 12-hour shift at Friend To Friend. Do you think 12 hours will be long enough to get through these?


And these?


AND THESE?!?!?


Okay, maybe I have gone a bit coupon crazy. But just think - I'll be getting paid for clipping coupons. That's every frugal person's dream! :)

Don't worry, Leila and Jennifer are coming in to town, so Stephen won't have to watch Brianna all by his lonesome. It's not that I don't think he could do it - I know he can - but I also know he still asks me where her food is... where the Tupperware goes... what she should eat... can I hold her while he changes her diaper. These things come without thinking to me because I do it day in and day out. So I have to remember to cut him some slack. I made a meal schedule for her. I'll be gone from about 6am to 8pm, and he has never kept her by himself since she has been eating solids. I not only put how to feed her (formula for breakfast, food for snack, formula for lunch, water after solids, etc.) but ideas for meals. See, I am trying to make this as simple as possible!!

But I am looking forward to returning to FTF. I do pray for NO craziness! Hopefully I will have a chance to chat with some interesting ladies, read some and clip some coupons, maybe even write an article or two. It will be nice to have some alone time... I think. Ask me on Sunday.

2 comments:

Ken Loyd said...

Glad you'll get to be back at FTF. They'll love having you. And BTW, those coupons look suspiciously like our living room carpet (sometimes). : )

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm sure!!