Wednesday, July 4, 2012

End of May

Got to get some pictures off my phone! These are all from the end of May which means I am WAY behind!

Bubbles. Still a crowd favorite after three years. Do bubbles ever go out of style?


My daughter, the fashion queen!


This is the kind of sweet treat I can look forward to when the kids play with their Ice Cream Shoppe playdoh set! Waiter, there's a lizard in my ice cream!


This is a walkie-talkie in Brianna's Barbie Jeep that is regularly turned into a microphone for Bri to sing into... or shove in YOUR face to hear YOU sing!


I was trying to catch a picture of Hunter's own fashion style - the bracelet worn on the top of the arm. I think he gets that style from his cousin Claire!


Reading together:


Why I hate going to the store with Hunter:


Loving our fresh corn from our produce boxes!!


These pictures are from a day that cousin Kaleb was at our house!


Chocolate cake party right before bedtime! You can't beat that!



1 comment:

Ken Loyd said...

I love every single picture!