Friday, September 22, 2017

Dark Deception (Review)



This review is for the book "Dark Deception" by Nancy Mehl. This is the second book in the Defenders of Justice series, but I easily read it without reading the first in the series. In this book, we see Kate O'Brien. She is the key witness in a murder trial, and so she is in witness protection in a small town called Shelter Cove. When the evidence gets thrown out of the trial, her would-be murderer is let out of prison, and he is on the hunt for Kate. Tony DeLuca is the deputy marshal who was her protector during the trial, and Kate only feels safe when he's around.

This book has so many twists and turns, your head will be spinning! I thought I knew who the bad guy was, then I thought I knew again, and then I quit trusting this guy over here, and then I thought it might be this guy over here... wow! What a story. I really enjoyed the characters of this book and all the twists and turns. I read this book in two nights because I couldn't put it down. Really great read that will keep you interested the whole way.

Thank you to Bethany House for a copy of the book.

No comments: