Monday, September 4, 2017

God's Smuggler (Review)



This review is for the book "God's Smuggler". This is the young reader's edition of this book. I have read the original book but I was really excited to read the young reader's edition so that I could make sure it was on a good reading level for my daughter to read it. I am so happy to say that it is perfect for her reading level - I would say anyone on a 4th grade reading level up will enjoy it and understand it - and it has some great action pictures in it which kids will really enjoy. I have read so many stories of Brother Andrew over the last few years and I am always amazed at what he has accomplished in his 89 years. I highly, highly recommend this book for all children and adults to read. It's an absolutely amazing story of what God can do!

Thank you to Cross Focused Reviews for a copy of the book.

No comments: