Thursday, June 21, 2007

Next on the list...


A stressful, yet exciting, week lies ahead. I am totally stressing about all I have to do, but I can't really worry because I know it's going to be so much fun. It all starts tomorrow, when I leave from work to go to White Lake (see above picture.) I'm going with Jenn C. and all the girls from her family and some other girl friends. Unfortunately, I can only go for tomorrow and Saturday day, but it will still be a BLAST! Once I get back on Saturday, I immediately have to start cooking for VBS kickoff Saturday night. Also, Jennifer K. comes in on Saturday to begin her week-long stay with us. So, Saturday will consist of partying down at the lake, partying down at church for VBS, and then partying down at home that night with CK, Jenn K. and Josh. Sunday will consist of church, and then VBS. Stephen and I are teaching that night, about the parting of the Red Sea. I'm trying to think of some way to incorporate whipped cream into the lesson. Monday night we're teaching music, and then one night is snacks, one night is games, and one night is crafts. The big finale is Friday night, for all the parents. Our VBS theme is Water Works and the kids are supposed to bring a change of clothes and towels every night for our water balloon fights, hose-downs, sponge tosses, and anything else we might come up with. I'll have to go straight from work every night with Emma and Jessie, and so I'll be gone from home for approximately 15 hours every day. It seems like I'm gone that much every day, but I'm not. So hopefully I won't be too overwhelmed. Next Saturday, after VBS is done, Jenn K. will go home to Georgia, and Josh will be with us until the next Saturday. If I can just make it through these next two weeks, I'll be golden! It would also be lovely if I could catch up on some chores around the house. But that's a whole different saga...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know a lot of Jenns ... and even Jenn Ks! Maybe you should refer to me as THE SISTAH or something equally distinctive to differentiate. :) Love you!