- listed one item on eBay
- sold one item on eBay
- folded Bri's laundry
- folded one load of our laundry
- washed dishes (x2)
- made sweet tea
- made squash for Bri
- went to the post office to ship some things
- went to the bank to make two deposits (one regular, one toward our Savings Goal for 2010 - I still need to blog about that)
- went to Harris Teeter
- went to Walgreens
- made barbecue chicken, boiled squash and fried squash for dinner
- more dishes
- cleaned/swept/sanitized kitchen
- made another batch of baby wipes
- got some of my grocery rebates ready to mail in
- and got in a few hours of work from home as well!
Okay, so before I forget, I also need to write down another milestone Brianna has reached. Wednesday night at church we were playing with her in the fellowship hall. She was holding Jan's hands and walking to Stephen. Jan suddenly let go of her hands, and Brianna walked three steps without realizing it! From then on she gripped Jan much more tightly, haha! We really aren't in a hurry for her to start walking but I don't think it will be long before she figures it out. Stephen said he can't wait to see the look on her face when she realizes what she can do on her own. He really wants to see her "first" steps, and he probably will if she does them at home because I don't do anything during the day to help her practice walking. Although she did randomly stand by herself the other day when we were home by ourselves. I turned around and she was just standing there; had gotten up from sitting position by herself. So I guess she could walk by herself as well if she wants to!
Okay this is all the blogging time I have for today!