Monday, November 29, 2010

Hunter the Old Man

Today was Hunter's two-month appointment. What an old man he is!

When Brianna was two months, she weighed ten pounds, ten ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. Hunter surpassed her weight, tipping the scales at 11 pounds, 2 ounces. He is also 21 1/2 inches long. He did so good, and so did Bri! One of the first things Bri did was sit down and color on my sheet that I had to fill out to make sure I don't have post-partum depression. Oops. I got her her own paper and pen from the counter and she was quite content after that. Especially since she wasn't weighed, checked by the doctor, and she was encouraged to comfort Hunter after his shots. She even got a sticker! So this doctor's appointment really worked out in Brianna's favor...

Hunter did great, being very calm for Dr. Sherrington and our family friend Pam. He cried while getting his shots, of course, but he calmed down extremely quickly. I do believe he is a little sore because he whimpers every so often when he is moved. I'll probably give him a tiny bit of Tylenol soon.

That's all for now, I just didn't want to forget to write about this!

No comments: