Friday, August 18, 2017

True to You (Review)






This review is for the book "True to You" by Becky Wade. I think I have read nearly all of the books she has written, if not all. I love her fun style of writing. She makes it easy to enjoy reading her books. This particular book is the first in her Bradford Sisters Romance series.

We meet Nora, who is a genealogist and the complete opposite of a risk-taker - especially after a tough breakup three years ago. John Lawson is a former Navy SEAL and seems to be everything that Nora isn't. But he needs her help because he found out he has an inherited condition, and he is adopted. He asks Nora to help him find his biological parents. As they begin to work together, a relationship starts to form. But they're so different, and both of them have some qualms from previous relationships. They are going to have to work through those to form a solid relationship.

I love the characters and the plot. This book is different from any other stories I've read, so I like the uniqueness of it.

Thank you to Bethany House for a copy of the book.

No comments: