Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Deadly Proof (Review)



This review is for the book "Deadly Proof" by Rachel Dylan. In this book, we meet Kate Sullivan, who is a lawyer involved in a lawsuit against Mason Pharmaceutical. This is a huge case that could make her career, but it is also a case that quickly turns dangerous for Kate as well as her clients. Fortunately there is a private investigator who comes in, Landon, and he is there to handle security.

This book is chock full of suspense and danger. I like how the romance and the spiritual aspect are woven into the story but not overly cheesy. I did think some of the legal parts made my brain spin because I don't know a lot about that kind of stuff, but I think it was necessary for this book to make sense. I really like the characters and the storyline. It looks like this is the first of a series so I will look forward to reading more in the series.

Thank you to Litfuse Publicity for a copy of the book.

No comments: