Tuesday, December 26, 2017

KJV Know the Word Study Bible (Review)




This review is for the KJV Know the Word Study Bible. I was so excited to get this Bible! I love a new Bible and I especially love a good study Bible. This Bible gives you three options for studying: by the book, by the verse, or by the topic. It's great for getting into a daily routine of Bible reading. The pages are a beautiful design and easy to read. There are tons of notes throughout the Bible for you to read as you study. There is a concordance along with several full-color maps in the back. I particularly like how this Bible points out the origins of the words that are used in the scripture.

I love this version. I like to read a different version of the Bible every time I read through it, and this is one of the best ones I've read. I  highly recommend it. It is not only a great version, but very sturdy and well-made.

Thank you to Litfuse Publicity for a copy of the book.

No comments: