Monday, December 18, 2017

Ordinary Graces (Review)



This review is for the book "Ordinary Graces" by Lucinda Secrest McDowell. I always love reading anything by McDowell because I know that it is going to be something great.

This book contains 120 different devotions that cross four different categories - grace, strength, gratitude, and life. Within each one of those categories are 30 daily devotionals. They are short, with a scripture to start with, a personal snippet or an example from the Bible, and a prayer.

I love these types of books because they are easy to fit into my busy lifestyle. I can read one a day or several a day. I definitely enjoyed this and would highly recommend it to anyone needing a little extra boost in their devotions.

Thank you to Litfuse Publicity for a copy of the book.

No comments: