Tuesday, December 26, 2017

God's Crime Scene for Kids (Review)



This review is for the book "God's Crime Scene for Kids" by J. Warner Wallace and Susie Wallace. I absolutely loved this book! This is such a cool idea! In this book, Jason has uncovered a mysterious box in his grandmother's attic. He wants to figure out the mystery behind it, so he goes to his friends and Detective Jeffries from the Junior Detective's Academy to solve the mystery. As Jeffries helps the kids with the box mystery, he also helps them discover how to learn that the universe points to the existence of God. In this book, he never says it is just because the Bible says so, or any trite thing like that. He points the kids to science and lets them answer their questions on their own.

This book is meant for young kids - I'd say 3rd grade and up can really enjoy it - and teaches them early apologetics. There are great illustrations, the conversation is really easy to read and follow, and the chapters are short. Perfect for me to give to my kids to read now that I've finished it! This will make for a very cool book for me to discuss with my kids as they are reading it.

Thank you to Litfuse Publicity for a copy of the book.

No comments: