Thursday, August 23, 2007

There's a saying in Missouri, if you don't like the weather just wait 5 minutes. In Blaine, with hard work, I think we can get that down to 3 or 4.

I've been putting off posting on this because I didn't have these pictures on the computer yet, but now I do so I have no excuses. These are the pictures from Stephen K.'s surprise birthday party last Friday night. It was my first surprise party and I thought it was hilarious!
Here we are waiting patiently for Stephen and Christy to get home...

One more picture since we rarely get ones of ourselves...


Here is Stephen coming in the door. If you could zoom in, you'd see his eyes are as big as platters. Awesome!

Here he is still shocked and slightly ticked off.

This is where he throws down his stuff in mock anger.

My beautiful sister and me.

Us again, cheesing it up.


Beautiful Jenn and Beautiful Lauren

All the cool girls.

Saturday night we went to Jenn and Matt's for dinner and game night again. (2 Saturdays in a row - ROCK!) We played a new game called Hear Me Out that Stephen and I love. It's really funny, cause one part of the game you have to talk about a random topic for 45 seconds. 45 seconds is actually a really long time when you're asked to do something like that! The funniest, most random one was one of Jenn's. She had to talk in a nonsense language to the person on her left (that would be me). For the whole 45 seconds, the rest of us were just breaking up because we weren't really sure what she was supposed to be doing, and she was talking very excitedly!! Stephen said he thought she was speaking gibberish at first. It was so absolutely hilarious! Once I had to teach an aerobics class. I don't remember either of Matt or Stephen's being particularly funny, but the game is really fun.

Yesterday I went to lunch with Jenn. C. and her baby-in-womb Mark. She's only a couple of months from popping! I can't wait to meet this baby!

I'm going to try very hard to feel grateful for these coming up dreary days. I know we need the rain so much, so I'm very thankful, but I hate looking out the windows to dark skies. I've not walked Cassie the past two mornings because it's just too dark outside when I get up. Poor girl. Well, I'm off to get something accomplished!

No comments: