Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shocked!

Those sneaky coworkers!!

This morning, Granny called me and asked if I could leave work to come to her house and help her with something. When I got there, she asked if I would help her do some shopping for our upcoming baby shower that's next week. We got a lot accomplished, but Granny did seem a bit worried about getting back to the store for us to meet everyone for lunch. I kept putting her off, thinking, "They can wait!" Finally we headed back to the store. I was starving but no one had decided where we were going for lunch yet. Renee asked if I would look at some samples upstairs quickly before we left. When we got upstairs, to my shock and surprise, everyone was up there with food and goodies for a surprise baby shower for me!! You can tell it was a surprise, otherwise I would have attempted to look semi-nice for the day.

CUTE cake!!
Lotsa goodies!


Goodies for ME!!






This is Brianna overlooking her cake:

Yums! Roly Polys, egg & potato salad and baked beans. And sweet tea!

Everyone except the planner (Renee)


A very flattering picture.


Bottles!

Teddy bear!


Sippy cups!

Diapers!

The funniest stork pen ever. It's my new sidekick.

Bibs!

Wipes!

Too cute outfit!





The Reese's are MINE!

Awesome lotion!

Awesome body wash!

Candle!

FUN socks!!

Chapstick, my best friend!


A huge thank you to everyone here at work! I know it was a lot of work but it was so much fun! I love surprises!!

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

you look so cute!!

(p.s. i am also addicted to chapstick).

Unknown said...

I love the picture of you and Granddaddy. He looks so proud of his granddaughter and great-granddaughter.