Sunday, March 1, 2009

Playing the Waiting Game

Today was such a lazy day. At church this morning, our preacher cancelled night services because he said it was easier to do it then, then have to call 150 people that afternoon. In hindsight, we probably would have been fine, but it's better not to take chances.
So... we watched yet another James Bond movie. I finished up my last short paper for school. Now I just have my final exam to do next week (can take up to 3 hours!) and my final paper (another 20-pager!) and then I'll be done with school for a couple of semesters.
Stephen cooked some cinnamon-sugar bread today:


Two loaves of cinnamon-sugar goodness! It was soooo good right out of the oven. I also finished one book and took a nice (but way too short) nap. We played several hands of Uno but someone doesn't like getting beaten several times in a row, and plus it's pretty boring when you don't have to break a sweat to win, so that was short-lived. We click over to the weather channel every so often but I keep telling Stephen it's not worth it yet! It's still 36 degrees so even though it's raining it won't do anything for a few more hours. He is like a little kid watching the closings and delays. This is one thing I never get too optimistic about - snow. But it has been nice being pregnant during these past couple of snows. It's fun getting up in the middle of the night to look outside and see what's going on, but if I didn't have to go to the bathroom I'd miss it! Maybe we'll get at least a dusting.

1 comment:

Ken Loyd said...

That's great that you enjoy getting up in the middle of the night. It's a hobby that you can pursue for the rest of your life--and not just when snow is forecast! If it's not for a baby it will be for the bladder!