- $100 grocery budget - CHECK!
- 6 new recipes - CHECK!
- 5 books read and out of the house - CHECK!
- $10 sold on eBay - CHECK!
- organize 500 coupons - CHECK!
- make X amount of money - CHECK!
- organize sock drawer - CHECK!
The sock drawer was out of control. I had random things in there, tons of single socks, and lots of socks I never wear because they're uncomfortable. It was time to declutter!!
So here's the gist of what was in my drawer:
- 49 - pairs of socks kept
- 6 - singles of socks tossed
- 10 - pairs of socks sold at the yard sale
- other miscellaneous items of interest - a pocketknife, 5 candles, swimming goggles, UFC tickets, an Ipod case, one tampon, a key (to what, I don't know), 7 CDs, earrings, a carabiner, candle holders, and an Atkins diet sample pack
Here are my goals for the month of September (mostly the same as every other month):
- $100 grocery budget
- 4 new recipes (not sure how much I may feel like cooking towards the end of the month)
- 5 books read and gone from the house
- $10 worth of items sold on eBay
- make X amount of money to go towards our savings
- organize 500 coupons
- clean out my underwear drawer
- hang all of Hunter's NB to 3 month clothes
- box up all of Brianna's clothes from NB to 6 month (and any 6-9 she has outgrown)
- box up both kids' clothes that are way too old for them (2T, 3T, etc.)