Thursday, September 8, 2011

Waffle Snobs

Ever since I started making homemade waffles, I didn't even realize it but I was turning our family into waffle snobs! Every couple of weeks I make a huge batch of waffles to freeze and we probably eat them five times a week. Seriously, they are so good.

But this morning I noticed in the pantry that we had waffle mix that was opened and only had a little bit left in the box. So I made those instead.

Brianna took one bite and said, "No like. I'm full." I tasted them too and honestly, they just didn't taste that good. I'm not sure if it was the brand or what, but I wonder if we are just waffle snobs now. The recipe I use is so basic and delicious, I wonder if it's like when you cut down on your salt and then french fries from a restaurant taste way oversalted. Know what I mean?

Anyway, just an observation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My child is a pasta snob if that makes you feel any better LOL When we were in Texas my mom and sis got him some fo the canned stuff and he refused to eat the stuff :)