Monday, November 17, 2014

Kindergarten - Day 59 and Day 60

But first... the weekend!

I was so fortunate to go on our annual beach trip with ladies from church. I look forward to this trip every year. Myrtle Beach has some of the best thrift stores and I always stock up on Christmas gifts for my kids, the Angel Tree, and my Secret Sister!




I found this sign at a store and thought my mother-in-law would enjoy it!


Day 59 - Monday

Hunter's puzzle:


Bible verse and we read Ruth chapter 1:


Living Long Ago - Talking about horse-drawn coaches


Poetry: "My Brother is a Doodler", "The Puppy Made Off with My Slippers", "I'm Wrestling with an Octopus", "I Did a Nutty Somersault"





Math:









Hunter's sorting activity: Letter T and Letter P


Bri's word maze:


A matching game for Hunter:


Reading:


Hunter thinks it's hilarious to drop fake bugs on me during school!



Field trip to the Sandhills Food Bank:
































Day 60 - Tuesday

Yes, we did school on Veteran's Day. I asked my Air Force hubby what he thought about it and he said the military fights in order for us to preserve our way of life - and if that means having school on Veteran's Day, so be it! We were taking Friday off, which is the only reason we had school this day.

Bible story - Ruth chapter 2

Verse - John 3:7 


Finding our missionary story on our new globe - one of my thrift store treasures from last weekend! Just $15!


Missionary story - Louis Braille


Our new poetry book, "Imagine That!" - "Old Cans", "Wind Pictures", "My Creature" and "The Paint Box"


Math:



 Hunter: working hard or hardly working?

 Reading:


At CSB on Tuesday, Hunter won a fishing pole from a professional bass fisherman!


No comments: