Saturday, May 5, 2007

I'll see you at the Women's PGA Tour in 2007

Well, it looks as though I'm a natural at yet another sport. Today I went golfing for the first time. I went with Stephen, Jesse and Ronnie. And not to brag, but I'm pretty sure I'm the most versatile golfer any of those guys had ever seen. Not only can I swing perfectly into the ground rather than messing up the ball, when I do hit the ball, I can hit it all the way to the left, all the way to the right, or just a few feet in front of the tee so it's less walking distance.

In reality, I wasn't that bad. We played Captain's Choice and actually used my hits every once in a while. Meghann Barnes and her boyfriend were playing right in front of us which was very random! It was good to see her again. Last night Stephen surprised me by buying several boxes of pink ribbon golf balls. And him and Jesse saw some pink ribbon golf clubs. I might be able to be convinced to buy them at some point in my life.

So, we're able to really start counting down the days until we close on our house. We set the closing date for May 14 but we're attempting to move it up to May 11. Then we are getting the hardwood floors redone which will take a week. So definitely by the end of May we'll be in our new house! Alone! By ourselves! Amazazing!

I really did want to update this but I'm distracted. I'm smelling dinner, hearing Roseanne in one room, hearing Ultimate Fighter in this room, Stephen's talking to me (I'm not going to interrupt him because he's complimenting me on my golf game), so I'm stopping for now.

No comments: