Saturday, December 15, 2007

#3 - Buy lamps; #7 - Get an exercise machine

Well, I was able to knock off two more things today from my list. We got new lamps for our living room spontaneously when we were at Lowe's killing time this morning:



And thanks to Jenn and Matt, we got an exercise machine for the upstairs! (Yes, I helped bring it upstairs. Yes, I am freakishly strong. Just kidding.)


Last night, we went on a double date with Granny and Granddaddy to eat out in Fayetteville and then go see The Best Christmas Pageant Ever at the Cape Fear Regional Theater. It was so good!! We had a really really awesome time. They are so much fun, and the play was hilarious. We remembered reading the book when we were younger. Tonight is a Christmas party with Joy and our family, so I'm sure I'll have some pictures to put up from that later!

No comments: