Saturday, December 1, 2007

Locked in but thankfully not locked up.

We had just the most absolutely insanely fun time last night. I cannot even describe what a blast we had with the youth group last night. We had our first lock-in with them last night, from 6pm to 9am. Fortunately, the principal of a local elementary school goes to our church, and allowed us to use the entire facility!!! Oh my goodness, it was so hilarious. I can't wait to post the pictures, and I hope I can figure out how to get some videos up here as well. Wooooo!! Stephen and I were the only leaders to stay up all night (go us!) and about 10 kids stayed up with us. We came home and took showers (we were SO nasty!), ate brunch, and then just completely passed out for a couple of hours. We'll go to bed early tonight and try to catch up on that sleep.



Also, Stephen reminded me this is our 8 year dating anniversary. Time flies, eh?

No comments: