Okay, I admit it. I have become accustomed to "using" every day, sometimes twice a day. But it wakes me up! It gets me going! Sure, when it wears off it's a letdown. But it's just so good.
I have become a coffee drinker. It happened seemingly overnight. Well, it was overnight. I had a hard time sleeping, and trudged to work after almost two weeks of vacationing, staying up late, sleeping in... And there it was. Brewing in all its caffeinated glory. I thought to myself, "It wouldn't hurt to have half a cup. People do it all the time. I really think it could help!" But after that half cup of coffee with two hazelnut creamers and four sugars, mmmm mmmm. I wanted more, I tell you!
Okay, so maybe that's a little dramatic, but really. I now drink a half a cup of coffee every day. And sometimes I have a half cup in the afternoon too! Like right now, for example. I'm only coming out with this right now so that people know what to expect from me in regards to this in the future.
You can expect:
1) to see me with yellow or brownish teeth. That happens over time, right?
2) you might see me physically shaking. It's okay, I just haven't adjusted to all the caffeine yet.
3) I could have coffee breath at any point in the day that you see me.
Please don't expect:
1) That I want to have coffee with you. This is a work thing.
2) That I will drink coffee after meals. See above.
3) That I like the taste of coffee. I cover it up as much as possible, and chug it down, only for the sugar rush.
4) Don't even think to offer me decaf. This defeats the purpose of me drinking coffee. It's not for fun, people!
Isn't it sad that the only thing I can think to blog about is coffee?