Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anyone? Anyone?

http://www.slashfood.com/2007/03/05/starbucks-coffee-break-march-15th
I can think of two people who might be up for it....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let it be known that coffee is not a substitute for food nor sleep. Last night I was extremely sleepy after work and working out, but we had Bible study. Oh, and also I was starving! But, no time to eat. I settled for a bit more than a cup of coffee, and then went through the various uncomfortable stages of drinking coffee after 6:30pm.
  • The realization just after Bible study started that I had to pee really really bad, but wasn't in a position to get to the restroom without being extremely disruptive.
  • Restless legs
  • Toe tapping
  • Darting eyes
  • Laughing too loud
  • Queasiness

And then after finally using the bathroom, extreme hunger pains. Then I wasn't sleepy when I was supposed to be, which makes my husband groan inwardly and roll his eyes ("Aren't you just a little tired?") I am a really hyper coffee drunk.

1 comment:

Jennifer Kirby said...

I'm there if you're there.