Monday, April 28, 2008

#4 - Buy the movie Love Actually

My sister is wayyyyy too cool for her own good. Ever since she found out that I wanted to get the movie Love Actually, she has been searching EVERYWHERE to buy it for me! Literally, since December! Turns out it's not the easiest movie to find. Anyway, she finally found it this weekend! And gave it to me when she came over yesterday!! She is so awesome!!! Now I just wanna watch it all the time!! These are some of my favorite quotes from the movie. Please, please rent it or come watch it at my house.

Mikey, DJ interviewer: How do you think the new record compares to your old, classic stuff?
Billy Mack: Oh come on Mikey, you know as well as I do the record's crap.

Aurelia: [in Portuguese] I will miss you. And your very slow typing... and your very bad driving.

[on sheets of poster board]
Mark: With any luck, by next year - I'll be going out with one of these girls. [shows pictures of beautiful supermodels]
Mark: But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this [picture of a mummy]
Mark: Merry Christmas.

Sam: I know I should be thinking about Mum all the time, and I am. But the truth is I'm in love and I was before she died, and there's nothing I can do about it.
Daniel: [laughs] Aren't you a bit young to be in love?
Sam: No.
Daniel: Oh, well, okay, right. Well, I mean, I'm a little relieved.
Sam: Why?
Daniel: Well, because I thought it would be something worse.
Sam: [incredulous] Worse than the total agony of being in love?
Daniel: Oh. No, you're right. Yeah, total agony.

Okay, actually, I realize I could go on and on and on. I love every single minute of this movie. I am obsessed. Thank you so much Jenn!!!

No comments: