Saturday, April 5, 2008

Copying Jenn

Here are the rules:

1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb.com and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike each out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That’s cheating and that’s no fun.

1. But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this. [picture of a mummy] "Love Actually", by Jenn

2. When I was in flares, you were in nappies.

3. You have the whitest white-part-of-the-eyes I've ever seen. Do you floss?

4. There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

5. Those French. They hate us, they smoke, they have a whole relationship with dairy products I don't understand.

6. Guys, a woman's purse, alright, it's her secret source of power. Alright? There are many dark and dangerous things in there, that we, the male species, should know nothing about.

7. Here, you should try this out. Put this here. Swivelly door. Waffleonians can come in and out now.

8. Bob: There was a moment...when I used to blame everything and everyone... for all the pain and suffering and vile things that happened to me, that I saw happen to my people. Used to blame everybody. Blamed white people, blamed society, blamed God. I didn't get no answers 'cause I was asking the wrong questions. You have to ask the right questions
Derek: Like what?
Bob: Has anything you've done made your life better?

9. Lower your flags and march straight back to England, stopping at every home to beg forgiveness for a hundred years of theft, rape, and murder. Do this and your men shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will die today. "Braveheart", by Jenn

10. You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

1 comment:

Jennifer Kirby said...

1. "Love Actually"?
9. "Braveheart"?

I'm really bad at this. A couple of others that sound familiar, especially No. 2, but I can't place them.