Friday, April 25, 2008

School's NOT out for the summer!

I got my books today for my classes! Jenn asked me what my classes were the other day and I so lied to her. Sorry, babe. I put two class names together. My two summer classes are Human Growth & Development and Integration of Psychology and Theology. Here are my books, which I can't WAIT to start reading!! #(%*&#(%*&@

Development Across the Life Span
Integrative Approaches to Psychology and Christianity
Psychology, Theology, and Spirituality in Christian Counseling
Reaching Out: The Three Movements of the Spiritual Life
The Life You've Always Wanted: Spiritual Disciplines for Ordinary People

Oh my gosh, these sound so great! I can't wait to dive right in!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kirby said...

Remind me to tell you something Lib told me about Human Growth and Development (too long for a comment).