Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sorry to see me leave

Today Jenn called me to talk about Stoneybrook and other miscellaneous things. One thing we talked about is how fast time seems to be flying by! I feel like this year so far has just been out of this world fast. The good thing is that if I have a really stressful week coming up, I know it will be over soon!

I was telling her how I can't believe that next week we'll be in New York already, and then at the beginning of May I'll be going to see Keely graduate, and then the next week is when I'll be starting school. Yay! I'm really excited about my classes so far. But thinking about all that is going to be going on, I've got to make a decision. Unfortunately, after the month of April, I am going to shut down my blog. I just simply feel that with school, trying to spend time with my hubby and family, work, church, etc., I just won't be able to put as much effort into it as I'd like to. And I hate looking at someone's blog who never posts. So it looks like I'll probably just delete the whole thing. I don't think blogger.com would keep it up very long anyway.

But have no fear! I will give you some other great reading material throughout this month so that you will have many other ways to procrastinate on the internet! I will miss blogging but that's life!

3 comments:

Jennifer Kirby said...

Oh noooo! You people are dropping like flies. I do understand, though. Blogging is only fun when it's fun. When it starts to feel like an obligation, it sucks. And I know how crunched you are for free time.

BUT I think you should reconsider deleting the whole thing. It's like throwing away a diary!

Unknown said...

I agree with Jennifer. Why not keep it up and write only when you feel the urge. It helps me keep up with what is going on with you and Jennifer since I get to see you so rarely. By the way, what is this about school, when, where, what, why and any other question I forgot?

Katie said...

Don't throw it all away! I think you should consider blogging at least once a week or something like that! If you only had to blog once a week just imagine how great it would be!