Thursday, May 8, 2008

I don't write about work.

I have done NOTHING all week except go to work and church. Hence, the lack of posting. But maybe I'll have pictures on Sunday, from the trip that Jenn and I are taking tomorrow. We are running up to Virginia to see Keely graduate!!! Jenn is a great travel companion, mainly because we never run out of things to talk about and she loves the same music that I do. Also we will stop any bathroom opportunity or any thrift store opportunity. I can't wait to see Keely too!! So now I am trying to think of some new music for Jenn to listen to tomorrow as we drive. It's harder than it sounds.

Signing off.

2 comments:

Jennifer Kirby said...

I'm so excited! Great conversations, thrift shops, new music and bathrooms galore. What more could a girl want! Love you.

Unknown said...

Be careful and have fun!!!