Thursday, May 8, 2008

I don't write about work.

I have done NOTHING all week except go to work and church. Hence, the lack of posting. But maybe I'll have pictures on Sunday, from the trip that Jenn and I are taking tomorrow. We are running up to Virginia to see Keely graduate!!! Jenn is a great travel companion, mainly because we never run out of things to talk about and she loves the same music that I do. Also we will stop any bathroom opportunity or any thrift store opportunity. I can't wait to see Keely too!! So now I am trying to think of some new music for Jenn to listen to tomorrow as we drive. It's harder than it sounds.

Signing off.


jennifer said...

I'm so excited! Great conversations, thrift shops, new music and bathrooms galore. What more could a girl want! Love you.

Gail said...

Be careful and have fun!!!