Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor? Pshaw!

For our Labor Day, we certainly did NOT labor. I can't remember the last time I had an entire day off like this. It was FABULOUS! I slept in, and then me, Stephen and Josh played a little tennis and bowling on the Wii. Then we went to lunch with Lauren and Nate. After that, it was on to Givens Book store!! We had a gift certificate from mom and dad that was yearning to be used up! I had faith that we could use what was left on there ($15) in one trip, and I was right!


We got 16 books. As you can see, Stephen got a bit carried away, but I let him because I'm able to get books from other venues. I did get some great children's books though, and some Wee Sing books like we grew up with!

It was a beautiful day for throwing the Frisbee, walking Cassie, and just being outside. What an awesome, relaxing day! And much needed! Do I really have to go to work tomorrow??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sending this bright and early September 3rd. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, AMANDA AND STEPHEN!!! Love Gail