Friday, September 26, 2008

Not it!

I've officially been tagged... by Katie!

Here are the rules.....
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!

6 RANDOM things that you may or may not know about me.......

1. When it's rainy outside, I get very grumpy because I prefer being on the couch watching movies, eating junk food, and passing out intermittenly. That rarely happens.
2. I love to alphabetize things. When I have several books I want to read and I can't decide which one to read, I alphabetize them and read them alphabetically.
3. I am one of those people, that when the vacuum won't pick up an object, I pick it up and stare at it, then set it back down and try to vacuum it up again.
4. For over a year now, mom and I (and now retired dad) have eaten lunch together once a week, taking turns cooking soup. I have yet to make the same recipe twice.
5. I really want to run a marathon before I get too old. I may settle for a 5K.
6. I have determined that I was just born to be pale. And now I'm okay with that.


I'm supposed to tag 6 people, but I can't think of 6, so I'm just going to tag dad, Jenn, and Libba. No pressure guys!

2 comments:

Ken Loyd said...

Okay, I've been tagged, and I WILL get around to it. I do have two minor problems. Everybody I know already knows everything about me--I think! AND who on earth am I gonna tag?

Katie said...

Thanks for being a good sport! I'm in total agreement with your #1. On rainy days all I wanna do is take a nap and watch a movie!